Eligibility and Enrollment
You are eligible for Senior Care Partners/PACE if at the time of enrollment, you:
- Are 55 years of age or older.
- Reside in our service area (click here to see a map).
- Meet the State’s eligibility criteria for long term care services or nursing facility level of care.
- Are able to live at home or in a community based setting at the time of enrollment without jeopardizing your health or safety or the health or safety of others.
- Are Medicare and /or Medicaid eligible or willing to pay private pay fees.
- Are willing to abide by the provision that requires enrollees to receive all health and long term care services exclusively from the PACE program and our contracted or referred providers.
Our team will talk with you to learn more about your health and social supports. We will also complete an evaluation to determine your eligibility for Senior Care Partners PACE and submit it to the state for approval.
Once approved by the state, our team will create a personalized care plan to mee your care needs. We will also meet with you to discuss the care plan and review the enrollment agreement and other paperwork to help you enroll in Senior Care Partners PACE.